Founded in 2011 with the headquarters in Malta, NSBroker is a broker regulated by multiple jurisdictions around the world. They offer Forex & CFDs trading services with over 60 tradable products. At NSBroker, traders can trade on the well-known MetaTrader 5 trading platform with very low trading costs and super fast execution.
Top Takeaways for 2021
Here are our top findings on NSBroker:
- NSBroker is a well-regulated broker worldwide, offering very low trading costs.
- They offer 60+ trading products covering multiple asset classes. NSBroker account holders can trade major, minor and exotic currency pairs; precious metals (Silver and Gold); commodities; stocks from around the world; indices, and 5 popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash).
- NSBroker is best known for its MetaTrader 5 offering, available for desktop, web, and mobile.
- Completely fee-free deposits and withdrawals
- A NSBroker ECN account with low commissions
- Investor Protection & Regulations
“NSBroker is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFIN), the French Prudential Supervisory Authority (ACP), the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), and the FINANSTILSYNET. Trading with NSBroker, traders will enjoy segregation of funds and negative balance protection.”
- Trading Products
“NSBroker offers clients 60+ tradable assets to trade on, across Forex, Cryptos, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Precious Metals and CFD products.”
- Account Opening
“NSBroker only offers 2 types of trading accounts: Real (NSBroker ECN) and Demo.”
- Deposit & Withdrawals
“NSBroker covers all deposit and withdrawal transfer fees. They offer only 2 payment methods: CreditCard and Bank Transfer. NSBroker minimum deposit is $500, while the minimum withdrawal is as low as $1.”
- Trading Platform
“NSBroker traders have access to the popular MetaTrader 5 trading platform, accessible on PCs, browsers and mobile devices.”
- Mobile Trading
“At NSBroker, traders can trade on the MetaTrader 5 mobile trading app for iOS and Android operating systems, as well as tablets. They can customize and adjust charts to their own needs and preferences.”
- Trading Conditions
“NSBroker offers super fast execution with no requotes and very few slippages. However, their offered leverage ratios are low (maximum is 1:100).”
- Commissions & Spreads
“Trading costs with NSBroker are among the lowest in the industry. Spreads on major currency pairs are as low as 0.3 pips (floating) with commissions being 8 USD per lot. Spreads on gold (XAU/USD) and silver (XAG/USD) are as low as $1.5 and $0.02, respectively.”
- Bonus & Promotions
“NSBroker offers neither bonus nor promotion.”
- Customer Support
“NSBroker’s representatives are available from 08:00 to 20:00 (GMT+3), Monday to Friday, via Live Chat, Email, Online Contact Form and Phone on 7 different languages.”
“NSBroker offers many research tools such as financial market news, Forex market forecasts, market commentary, technical analysis reports and analysis videos.”
- Trader Education
“At NSBroker, traders can access many unique educational products, including webinars, educational videos, Forex and trading glossary, courses, ebooks and platform tutorials.”
Investor Protection & Regulations – Is NSBroker Safe?
NSBroker is considered low-risk as they are licensed and regulated by multiple regulatory jurisdictions, including:
- Two tier-1 regulators (the Financial Conduct Authority and the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority),
- One tier-2 regulator (the Malta Financial Services Authority), and
- Three tier-3 regulators (the French Prudential Supervisory Authority, the National Securities Market Commission and the FINANSTILSYNET).
NSBroker claims to offer further protection to clients by:
- Holding client funds in segregated accounts with top-tier banks.
- Offering negative balance protection.
- Being members of the Investor Compensation Fund.
At NSBroker, you can trade 60+ financial instruments covering 6 asset classes: Forex, Crypto, Stock, Indices, Energy and Metal. Below is a list of just some of the tradable products:
|EUR.JPY||Deutsche Bank||UK 100||Ethereum|
|Brent Crude Oil||Gold||
The broker only offers 2 types of trading accounts: NSBroker ECN and NSBroker Demo. Registration can be done in 3 easy steps:
- Enter the broker’s official site (https://nsbroker.com/) and click Open Live Account.
- Fill in the required details (full name, country, phone, password, email, etc.) and click Register.
- Fill in some other information such as address, investment experience, risk tolerance, etc.
After finishing the above steps, you will be redirected to the deposit page. Here, choose your expected deposit amount and payment method, make a deposit and start trading.
Deposit & Withdrawals
NSBroker requires a minimum deposit of $500 to open a trading account. There are two offered funding methods:
- Credit Card: This is the easiest and most convenient payment method to fund your trading account. Deposits are done instantly.
- Bank Transfer: This method is also easy and convenient, but it comes with longer processing time.
Withdrawals from NSBroker start from $1 and are processed via the payment methods you used to make your deposits. Withdrawals via Credit Card are done on the same day, while Bank Transfer ones will take between 2 and 3 days to complete.
NSBroker claims to cover all fees for traders’ deposits and withdrawals.
Important note: To withdraw your money, you have to fully complete the broker’s verification procedures. You can do so by sending scanned images of your ID and Proof of Residence (utility bill, bank statement) to firstname.lastname@example.org
While some brokers provide their clients with multiple trading platforms, NSBroker only offers MetaTrader 5, accessible on PCs, browsers and mobile devices.
Speaking of MetaTrader 5, it is one of the most popular trading platforms in the industry. MT5 is very dynamic and user-friendly with all the features of MT4 and a variety of additional ones for traders, including:
- More additional Stock CFDs
- 100 charts open at a time
- 4 scaling modes
- 40+ graphical objects
- More types of pending orders
- 38 built-in technical indicators
- Economic calendar
- Market depth
MT5 allows users to customize charts and indicators to their own needs and preferences. Users can also run Expert Advisors (EAs) on the platform.
NSBroker offers clients the ability to access mobile trading on the go for Android and iOS systems from the MetaTrader 5 mobile app, which is easily downloaded from the Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore.
The MT5 for mobile comes with the following features:
- Quick registration
- Multiple technical indicators and chart types
- Inbuilt, interactive economic calendar
NSBroker offers ultra-fast execution with very few slippages and requotes. The broker claims that the execution of requests is completed in 2 different ways:
- Promptly – the exchange opens right when the financial specialist has formalized his application.
- When the right conditions arrive – the investor indicates the conditions (for instance, achieving a cost of a specific dimension) at the beginning of which execution happens.
However, NSBroker also notes that the executed prices may sometimes be different from the clients’ expected prices due to the unpredictability and liquidity of the market. The broker is committed to bringing the best execution of the exchange and the best prices available in the markets to clients.
NSBroker leverage is up to 1:100. This ratio is fairly low in the industry – there are many brokers currently offering leverage of up to 1:500 or even 1:2000.
Commissions & Spreads
NSBroker’s pricing is much lower than the industry average, putting it at an advantage compared to its peers.
- Forex currency pairs: $8 per lot
- Precious metals: $8 per lot
- Indices: 0.05%
- Energies: $8 per lot
- Cryptocurrencies: 0.05%
- Spreads: NSBroker offers a floating rate model (variable spread) with Forex currency pairs’ spreads starting from 0.3 pips. Gold (XAU/USD)’s and Silver (XAG/USD)’s spreads are as low as $1.5 and $0.02, respectively. For indices, energies and cryptos, spreads vary from $0.01 to $1.
Bonus & Promotions
Due to some jurisdictions’ regulations, NSBroker is not allowed to offer bonuses. The broker currently provides neither promotion nor contest.
NSBroker’s customer support team is available from 08:00 to 20:00 (GMT+3), Monday to Friday, via Live Chat, Email, Online Contact Form and Phone in 7 different languages: English, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish.
After we clicked on the Live Chat icon (in the bottom right corner of the screen) to speak to an operator on a Thursday afternoon (Poland time), a customer support agent was available in about 11 seconds. The operator was helpful when asking questions regarding NSBroker’s trading services and seemed to have a good degree of technical knowledge.
NSBroker provides financial news, daily market technical analysis reports along with content from third-party providers. Overall, their written articles are of good quality.
- NSBroker News blog: There are 1 – 3 articles per day available on NSBroker’s dedicated blog. These articles are nicely organized and easy to consume.
- Technical analysis: The broker focuses on the Forex market. Their Forex Weekly Forecast series, which aims to provide mid-term and long-term technical analysis, is very insightful and helpful to all levels of traders.
NSBroker has a comprehensive education centre with many useful webinars, Ebooks, investment strategies and tutorial videos.
- Webinars: Most webinars of NSBroker are designed for beginner traders. They circle trading basics and how to use popular technical indicators like the Moving Average (MA), the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD).
- Ebooks: NSBroker offers 4 Ebooks, including Succeeding with Forex trading, Succeeding with Stocks trading, Succeeding with CFD trading and Trading cryptocurrency: the basics. Only registered clients can access them.
- Investment strategies: This section is useful for both beginner and experienced traders. NSBroker often introduces 2 – 3 trading strategies every month.
Conclusion – Should You Trade With NSBroker?
Overall, NSBroker’s trading conditions are good. Below is a list of the benefits when you trade with this broker:
- Globally regulated broker
- A powerful trading platform accessible on PCs, browsers and mobile devices.
- No dealing desk, ultra-fast execution
- Competitive trading costs
- Great customer service
- Rich educational materials
- Fast, fee-free deposits and withdrawals
But don’t forget about the drawbacks:
- High minimum deposit
- Low offered leverage ratios
- Limited payment methods
If you are short-term traders or scalpers, NSBroker is highly recommended because they offer low trading costs and fast execution. Beginner traders may also find NSBroker a great place as the broker offers many helpful educational materials.
1. Is NSBroker regulated?
Ans. Yes, NSBroker is licensed and regulated by multiple regulatory jurisdictions, including the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFIN), the French Prudential Supervisory Authority (ACP), the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), and the FINANSTILSYNET.
2. Where is NSBroker based?
Ans. NSBroker is based at Malta, 168 St Christopher Street, Valletta VLT 1467, MALTA but also has international offices.
3. How can I deposit to my NSBroker account?
Ans. You can deposit into your trading account via Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
4. How does NSBroker make money?
Ans. NSBroker makes money through spreads, swaps and commissions.
5. What is the minimum deposit for NSBroker?
Ans. The minimum deposit to open a NSBroker trading account is $500.
6. What is the minimum withdrawal from NSBroker?
Ans. At NSBroker, you can request a withdrawal even if you only have $1 in your trading account.
7. How do I withdraw money from NSBroker?
Ans. Withdrawals can be made from NSBroker through the member’s area.
8. What is the max leverage in NSBroker?
Ans. The maximum leverage offered by NSBroker is 1:100
9. How do I open an account with NSBroker?
Ans. You can easily open an account by clicking Open an account on the NSBroker website. Registration can be done in just a few simple steps.
10. Does NSBroker offer MetaTrader?
Ans. Yes, but only MetaTrader 5. The platform is accessible from PCs, browsers and mobile devices.